Wednesday, February 9, 2011

9/30 February Flowers

Well Fla doesnt know how to make up it's mind.  Yesterday freezing, the day before pouring and today and perfectly perfect spring day with a hint of a breeze. So had to break out the flowers! Can't wait for the weather to warm up even more and head to the beach! So not a lot going on here. I survived open to close yesterday without anything too crazy happening.  Just had enough time to shoot some pics before heading to work.  Hope you're wednesday goes smooth. Halfway through the week. Yayy!


Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: Cotton On
Belt: Forever 21
Bag: Aldo
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Charming Charlie


This is my "bitch please" look.  Some truck drove by and honked. Why yes sir thank you for that. I was waiting here all day to wait for you to drive by and get your approval.
Such a pretty face :)


My Bird obsession continues. :)


Now I'm off to work friends. Have a lovely afternoon!





No comments:

Post a Comment