Thursday, February 24, 2011

22 &23/30: Ketchup

Hahah get it. This is me playing catch up. Ketchup. Catch up. Man.  I crack myself up. Anyway I know I'm soooo behind. Yikes so here's the last two days plus I'll post today's outfit later when I'm on my break at work. Here are two outfits, one I love and the other is meh. Care to take a guess? Yea I dig the scarfy jeggings-boot look.  It was a "cold front" here yesterday. In the 50's.  I know- groan...not cold floridians..but apparently people here thought it was so I went with it. Plus I refound this scarf and needed it in my life. So I'll breeze over the first outfit:



Jacket: Charlotte Russe
Top: Target
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Target


And onto the second:





Shirt/Jeggings: Forever 21
Boots: Aldo
Scarf: Ummmm my closet?

I don't know why I like the second outfit so much. I just really love it.   I feel like it fits my personality and mood most days. These boots and I were like soulmates, working at Aldo I just knew I needed these suckers in my life.  And while the rest seems plain and kinda blah, I love it.  The scarf adds a lil love and color.  Any outfits make you feel most like you? Or am I just bonkers...like the ketchup joke :)

1 comment: