Monday, February 28, 2011

26/30: Memories



Skirt/Shirt: Forever 21
Flats/Bag: Aldo 

Apparently I should just be an Aldo and or Forever 21 model for a living.  I sure do own enough of the clothes. Makes me a lil ill to think of all the forever 21 clothes I own.  One of these days when I get some time I'm going to go through my closet and donate and sell stuff I dont need because certainly I don't need them all.  Although after not ever looking at the rest of my closet besides my 30, I just don't know how much I'll be willing to give away! Do you guys have clothes that remind you of things? It's like music for me, you know when you hear a song and it takes you back.  I do that with clothes too.  Its kind of funny how that works and how your memory works....Sorry to get a lil philosophical on you guys. It's late at night and I've had a long day.




I'm working a double tomorrow so I'm going to try and make myself have an extra 5 min to take some shots because after a 12 hour day and no ambient light I know those pics won't be pretty. So hopefully I'll get some time in the morning.  I'm thinkin' slouchy again. Call me predictable but slouchy to me = combat boots so you might see those puppies tomorrow!

Sleep well lovies!

1 comment:

  1. Hahah, I feel the same about my abundance of F21 clothes. Sometimes I think I should just apply for a second job there since it's where I spend most of my clothing budget, but that would probably only make matters worse. It doesn't help that the clothes are so inexpensive and that Jax has three stores!!

    I love this look- it's casual yet chic. You look stylish and approachable.

    ReplyDelete