Sunday, February 20, 2011

20/30 Blue Skies & Sunshine

Hey guys.  How was your weekends? Do anything fun? Besides my fantastic margaritas day I just worked and hung with my girls which was perfect and relaxing.  The sun is certainly out and the warmth has come back to florida.  Spring will be here for a few days and next thing we know it'll be 99 and humid. Yay.  I talk about the weather too much. Feel free to tell me to stop. Yesh. 


Sorry the second picture is kinda goofy.  I wanted to show my bangin' earrings.  They rock but oh man are they kinda painful.  They don't feel heavy till your earlobes are the ones holding them up. Opps. But I do love them and had a short day at work so I decided to go with the pain for a few hours.  I normally don't do big earrings but these I just love.

Enjoy the last few lovely hours of your weekend ladies. Bring on another week!


3 comments:

  1. Love the earrings! The second pic isn't goofy...Its totally cute!

    http://ebcj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those earrings look great with all your beautiful hair!!! I think longer earrings look awesome with girls with longer hair (my personal opinion)

    ReplyDelete