Tuesday, February 1, 2011

1/30 Let the Games Begin!

Thought I'd start out with a fun picture at least. Boy was I right about the whole weather thing. Man today was prolly the one day in the week where I didn't need to wear a blazer or jacket....and of course I wore mine today. Was definitely a lil warm outside by the pool today.  Wish my outfit post coulda been a bikini and I just coulda laid by the pool all day. One of those days. But those days are soon here I hope.  But I couldn't help but thinking today while driving to work today (tryyyying not to turn on the AC so my makeup wouldn't sweat off) hey the rest of the east coats has had 2 feet of snow dumped on them and I'm sweating. Thanks Fla. But I wont complain, gotta love the sunshine state.



Blazer: Charlotte Russe
Tank: Target
Pants: Forever 21
Shoes: Aldo
Bag: Aldo
Necklace: Grey's Gallery (I'll do a post about it later!)


See you tomorrow friends!

4 comments:

  1. Sooooo jealous about the weather! :) Happy remixing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pics! Your bag is fab! I'm remixing too, found your blog through Kendi's list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun outfit! Good luck with 30x30 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to be chillin poolside. Great 1st outfit! Love the blazer!

    Hugs,
    http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete