Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Spring 2011

I dont know about the weather where you are but suddenly it seems like spring is just around the corner.  It's been awhile since I've lived in the sunshine state for spring so maybe it's just florida but it was a lovely sunny day with just a hint of a breeze. Love. Maybe that and the fact that we got some of our spring line in the store today, ahhh glorious new collection.

So here are a few things I'm loving for Spring '11 trends:

Wide legged pants

Dear skinny jeans, I do love you and always will but I'm secretly (or not so secretly) very thrilled for some full legged pants to come back. 

Via refinery29
Full skirts
I do love all these skirts pictured here.  Can we talk about how the last picture on the right needs to be in my closet asap? Along with the abs to full off that cut off top. Cut off tops are also apparently a trend for '11 but thats just not something I can get on board with over the age of 5. Also apparently Pajamas are a trend for '11. Yea, not happening.



70's Inspired
Now to go along with the full legged pants or full skirts what does a girl need? A rockin floral bag or shades? Yes. I'm loving the bohemian chic thats coming from..thats right Aldo's spring collection. Cant a girl brag about her own job? 

Via nitrolicious.com


Besides the bohemian 70's inspired love that Aldo's dishin' out?  They've also got some lovely simplistic subtle lil pieces.  I like what the website says: "Understated Statement"


Both Via nitrolicious.com
Aren't they gorg? Yes Need.
And lastly...

Lovely Prints on bags:


Via nitrolicious.com

Via nitrolicious.com

Hope I've given you a lil inspiration and hope that spring is just around the corner.  I'm going to keep some of these trends in mind as I plan for my 30 for 30 (Confused? What's 30 for 30? Go here to read about it Thirty for Thirty!)

Cheers to Spring my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment