Friday, March 18, 2011

Blog Hiatus...

Sorry guys I didn't drop off the face of the earth...and no I wasn't spending the week down in Ft. Lauderdale on Spring Break after that meeting..I wish.

It's a long-ish story that I wont (totally) bore you with.  After arriving at the airport in Ft. Lauderdale after the meeting we found out our flight was cancelled from Atlanta to Jax so we'd either have to spend the night in Ft. Lauderdale or Atl. Well me and my friend and the other manager in Jax needed to be back by the morning as we are short staffed. Longer story short...we ended up renting a car and drove from south florida to jacksonville.  It was actually great fun and much better than spending the night in an airport hotel with 5 other managers. So after that I had to get back to work right away and of course..got sick. I dunno if it was from the stress or non sleep or the germs on the flight to south fla...either way I've been down for the count the past fews days.  I'll start posting outfits again when I look less like death and my nose looks less like Rudolph.  In the meantime...I've got a serious important life decision and I'd like to include all of you in that.  I would like to purchase a new pair of shoes.  And I've been torn.  I'll do a post tomorrow with my nominees and hopefully I'll come to some decisions.  As for now..the nyquil seems to be kickin in. So goodnight ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment