Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day: I forget...

Hey guys, this will be brief I'm just exhausted and not feeling so great I just wanna lay in bed and watch netflix, and yes that's exactly what I'll do.  This is my outfit post for the day.  Nothing spectacular and I wasn't totally feeling it but here it is.  I've been in a bit of a personal funk so I apologize to you all.  Hopefully my humor will come back as will my zest for outfit posts.






Shirt/Shorts/Belt/Everything I own: Forever 21
Shoes though you can't see them: Steve Madden
Watch: Aldo

I dont know if you guys pray, or believe in a high power or karma or fairy god mothers but if you have any extra faith please send it my way.  I need it right now.  I promise to send it back when you need it.

Goodnight Dears. Tomorrow's a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment